The conference program should be available to download at least one month before the conference.
||10:00-16:00||Participants Registration and Conference kits Collection|
|November 16th, 2017||09:00-12:00||Opening Remarks & Keynote Speeches|
|November 16th, 2017||13:30-18:00||Oral & Poster Sessions|
|November 17th, 2017||10:00-16:00||Visit / Tour|
Oral Presentation Instruction
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please make sure your presentation is well timed. Please keep in mind that the program is full and that the speaker after you would like their allocated time available to them.
2 You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3 It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4 Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5 Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
Poster Presentation Instruction
1. Maximum poster size is 0.8 meter wide by 1 meter high.
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. The characters should be large enough so that they are visible from 1 meter apart.
3. Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster paper to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.
One-Day Tour in Melbourne
The Great Ocean Road
Drive one of the world's most scenic coastal touring routes, the Great Ocean Road, spanning 243 kilometres along the stunning coastline of Victoria's south-west. Take in the panoramic views as the road winds along cliff tops, up to breathtaking headlands, down onto the edge of beaches, across river estuaries and through lush rainforests.
Outside Apollo Bay the road winds through the centre of the Great Otway National Park with its beautiful untouched rainforests, before returning to hug the coast for the entire length of the Port Campbell National Park. This is the most famous section of the Great Ocean Road featuring an amazing collection of rock formations known as the 12 Apostles which have been carved out of the headland by the fierce waves of the Southern Ocean.
Departs daily from Melbourne:
Pickups from Monash University- Clayton Campus 7:30am. Return to Clayton Campus 7:00pm–8:00pm
Total hours: 12 hours.
Price: 105USD /140 AUD /Per Person
Please download the detail tour information here: Melbourne one-day Tour.pdf
Your tour includes:
• A truly scenic journey along Australia’s most spectacular coastal route
• View the famous beaches of the Surf Coast region
• Photo stop at Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch
• Guaranteed koala viewing in their native habitat
• Explore the Great Otway National Park.
• View the famous limestone cliffs from beach level at Gibson Steps
• Wonder at the famous rock formations of the Port Campbell National Park
• The awe-inspiring 12 Apostles
• Loch Ard Gorge – hear the story of our most famous shipwreck
• Return Transfers
What is included?
●Experienced tour guide ●Pick-up service ●Driver ●Transportation ●Tips to the driver and guide ● Water● Meal Allowance of Guide and driver ● Parking ●Gas ●Congestion charge
What is excluded?
● Lunch and dinner ●Entrance tickets ●personal expenses ●Overtime fee or all items not listed in the "Price includes" section